Sydney Tour Packages
Vivid Sydney is a unique annual event of light, music and ideas, featuring an outdoor 'gallery' of extraordinary lighting sculptures, a cutting-edge contemporary music program, some of the world's most important creative industry forums and, of course, the spectacular illumination of the Sydney Opera House sails.
The multi-award-winning winter festival of light, music and ideas returns to illuminate Sydney with exciting new precincts to explore, mesmerising new light art to inspire and plenty of entertainment for everyone. This spectacular festival has grown into the largest of its kind in the world. In 2017, Vivid will be bigger and better than ever, offering an expanded program of multi-genre music, more stimulating ideas from global thinkers and creators, plus dazzling light art across the city. Join in the fun and experience it for yourself!
Be mesmerised and inspired by the light projections
Sydney transforms into a wonderland of 'light art'
A unique Vivid Sydney experience - for free
Sydney & NSW Top Family Activities
1. Meet native wildlide, interact with the kangaroos at Taronga Zoo or have breakfast with the koalas at WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo.
2. Enjoy breathtaking views of the Hunter Valley from a hot air balloon.
3. Quad bike or sandboard to your hearts' content on Stockton Beach, largest moving coastal sand dunes in the Southern Hemisphere.
4. Get up close with wild dolphins in Port Stephens or Jervis Bay.
5. Ride the world 's steepest incline Scenic Railway or take the Scenic Skyway in the Blue Mountains.
6. Pick your own peaches and nectarine from this famiy owned orchard, Glenbernie Orchard.
7. Learn about Australia's living Aboriginal culture at the Waradah Aboriginal Centre.
8. Stay at Mowbray Park Farmstay, an authentic working farm and feed cattle, collect eggs or milk cows.
Destination Feature: Snowy Mountains in Magical Winter
Soak in the breathtaking snowy landscape from June to October, whilst experiencing many exciting winter sports at the numerous resorts located in Kosciuszko National Park, where Australia's highest mountain is located!
Amazing Winter Experiences:
1. Ski or Snowboard
The "Snowies" have a wide range of terrains for both first-time and experienced skiers and snowboarders.
2. Snow-Tubing & Tobogganing
Sit in a big rubber rube or snow toboggan and slide down the slopes of the Snowy Mountains.
3. Snow Shoe Tours
Take a walk through the gorgeous alpine landscapes and explore the hidden places of Kosciuzko.
Enjoy amazing views of the snow-covered slopes on the Skitube Alpine Railway at Perisher, or from a scenic chairlift.
Sydney Tour Package: 5 Nights Snow, Farmstay & City fr S$1,380
• 5 days car rental
• 2N stay at Novotel Lake Crackenback Resort & Spa
• 1N stay at Crown Plaza, Canberra
• 1N stay at Mowbray Park Farm with full board meal plans
• 1N stay at Holiday Inn Darling Harbour
FREE BONUS: Australia SIM Card per car basis*
Enquire Now View Brochure
Event Feature: Discover Vivid Sydney (26 May to 17 June 2017)
Vivid Sydney is BACK! From 26 May to 17 June 2017, experience the world's Largest Festival of Light, Music and Ideas! It transforms the Harbour City into an outdoor art exhibition with its colourful creative canvas, featuring large scale light installations and projections; music performances, collaborations and creative ideas!
1. Sydney Opera House Tour
Guided Tour of the Sydney Opera House, Visit the major performance venues and enjoy the famous VIVID Lighting of the Sails live
2. Sydney Fish Market Tour
Behind the scenes at Sydney Fish Market Tour and witness oyster shucking, sashimi and live products
3. Visit the Blue Mountains National Park
4. Visit the Three Sisters and Echo Point
VIVID SYDNEY Special: 4 Nights Sydney & Blue Mountains Drive fr S$695*
• 3 days car rental
• 2N stay at Holiday Inn Darling Harbour with breakfast
• 2N stay at Leisure Inn Spires
• Arrival airport transfers
• Choice of The Sydney Opera House Tour or Sydney Fish Marke Tour
BONUS: Photography Class with Canon Imaging Singapore & FREE Australia SIM Card*