New Zealand Tour Packages
Active volcanoes, island sanctuaries and history top the list when visiting New Zealand's North Island. Discover a journey through landscapes that blend magnificent beaches, sprawling farmlands and geothermal wonders. Maori culture is rich and ever-present in many parts of the North Island!
New Zealand’s South Island hosts the purest natural landscapes you’ll ever experience! From wildlife to wineries, from glacial valleys to star-filled skies, nature's best flourishes against a palette of dramatic scenes. Here, towering alps meet peaceful sounds and rugged coastlines merge with sweeping plains. Let’s not forget the backbone of the island - the most down-to-earth locals you’ll ever meet!
Check out current offers for New Zealand holiday packages
Planning to New Zealand
Getting to New Zealand
Direct flights from Singapore to New Zealand are available from Changi International Airport. Most international flights arrive into Auckland and the average flight time is around 10 hours. Domestic services connect Auckland airport with a range of smaller airports throughout the country. Check with our New Zealand specialists for our flight offer!
Ideal Self-Drive Destination
You will need to drive on the left hand side of the road and the vehicles seat the driver on the right. New Zealand’s diverse terrain means roads are often narrow, hilly and windy with plenty of sharp corners. Outside of the main cities, there are very few motorways. You may also encounter gravel roads. It’s important to allow plenty of time, go slow and pull over in a safe place if traffic wants to pass from behind you! Read More
From the crisp days of spring to the burnt orange beauty of autumn, New Zealand is a traveller’s paradise. During spring (Sep-Nov), colourful blooms, baby wildlife and ‘waterfall season’ makes this an inspiring time of year to visit. New Zealand’s many beaches and lakes are perfect to cool off during the summer months (Dec-Feb). In autumn (Mar-May), soak up long, sunny days and golden leaves with hiking, cycling or kayaking. The winter months (Jun-Aug), hit the ski slopes, visit a winery or two or head along to one of the many winter festivals!
New Zealand Must-Do Experiences. Credit: www.newzealand.com
1. Get your adventure on in Queenstown: Enjoy jet boat rides, skiing, river rafting, hiking and biking, or go bungy jumping. Top off your days with wine tasting, spa, alfresco dining and vibrant nightlife!
2. Meet the locals and say Kia Ora! Soak up Maori culture and hospitality in Rotorua! Visit an authentic pre-European Maori village and participate in Maori singing and cultural shows and after a delicious ‘hangi’ feast, the thermal hot pools will be calling!
3. Bask in the scale of Milford Sound: Milford Sound’s remarkable natural environment features dramatic fiords, spectacular waterfalls and snow-capped peaks. Enjoy an afternoon cruise or even sleep under the stars for an unforgettable boat ride!
4. Search for furry-footed friends in Hobbiton: The rolling hills of Matamata invite you to take a guided tour of the idyllic Hobbiton Movie Set, set on a land of lush pastures that was chosen to play The Shire!
5. Kayak through the Bay of Islands: Head 3 1/2 hours north of Auckland to Paihia. Swim with dolphins, take a cruise, relax on golden beaches and visit the historic Waitangi Treaty Grounds!
6. Cruise alongside giant whales in Kaikoura: Go on a whale-watching cruise for an exciting up-close encounter with the Giant Sperm Whales or go snorkeling with friendly New Zealand Fur Seals at Kaikoura, two hours north of Christchurch!
7. Hike past emerald lakes & ancient lava flows: In the centre of the North Island lies the Tongariro Alpine Crossing, often described as New Zealand's best day walk. The 19km (11.8km) hike traverses ancient volcanic terrain, winding past emerald lakes, old lava flows & an active crater!
8. Relax on Cathedral Cove Beaches: Pack a picnic, follow the coastal trail and enjoy an idyllic day at one of our picture-perfect beaches, like Cathedral Cove or fo for a swim, snorkel, kayak or just relax in the sand!