Meet the Sydneyporeans
Three stories. Three adventures. All within a short drive around New South Wales.
Set in Sydney and the rest of New South Wales, the series explores the best places for food, wines, natural wonders and family adventures! Follow the cast of Singaporeans who now call Sydney their home as they discover new experiences and share their best secrets of the region with you.
With great fares by Qantas Airways, you can explore Sydney like a Sydneyporean!
Meet the Sydneyporeans
Chef & MasterChef Asia Judge
As a finalist of MasterChef Australia 2012 and a judge on MasterChef Asia, Audra is well-versed in the art of gastronomy. She has made Sydney her home for almost 20 years and will bring us to the best places for food and wine.
Cherie Choong, Doctor and
Joel Ang, Tattoo Artist
Since making Sydney their home for the past year, outdoor enthusiasts Cherie and Joel have been exploring new places every weekend. They will take us on their adventures to discover the natural wonders of New South Wales.
Merrill Yap, Program Manager and
Erica Yeo, Instagram Mom
With three beautiful children, Merrill and Erica enjoy going out of the house for family activities. Sydney has been their home for over 4 years and they are keen to share their exciting family adventures with us.
Watch the full episodes of Meet the Sydneyporeans
Sydney & NSW For Every Travellers
- Indulge in some of Australia's best gelato and pastries such as BlackStar Pastry's 'world's most instagrammed' Strawberry Watermelon Cake.
- Fresh oysters, crayfish, sashimi slices and all sorts of seafood at the Sydney Fish Market.
- Or meet the oyster farmers direct at Australia's Oyster Coast Trail along the NSW South Coast.
- Enjoy fresh local produce direct from NSW growers at markets like the Carriageworks Farmers' Markets.
- Take a road trip down the Grand Pacific Drive and meander along the dramatic sea cliffs of the Royal National Park.
- Discover natural rock pools and maginificient rock formations along the rugged coastlines north and south of Sydney.
- Escape the city and live on a beautiful farm stay in the Southern Highlands.
- Visit the breathtaking Snowy Mountains, where you can ski during winter or hike up Australia's highest peak, Mt Kosciuszko.
- Spot wild dolphins all year round at Port Stephens, Australia's Dolphin Capital.
- Meet local Australian Wildlife including koalas, kangaroos, and wombats at Taronga Zoo, Symbio Wildlife Park, Featherdale Wildlife Park and more.
- Swim with fur seals at Montague Island in the South Coast.
- Skydive at Wollongong and enjoy sweeping views of the coast from Australia's highest altitude jump of up to 14,000 feet.
- Quad Bike and sand board in Port Stephens, home to the largest coastal sand dunes in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Glide over the rolling vineyards of the Hunter Valley atop a hot air balloon.
Road Trip Highlights:
DAY 1. Sydney to Jervis Bay
Features: Symbio Wildlife Park, Bald Hill Lookout, Nan Tian Temple, Kiama and Pebbly Beach.
DAY 2. Jervis Bay to the Blue Mountains
Features: the Blue Mountains, Waradah Aboriginal Centre, Leura Village and Devonshire Tea Time at Bygone Beautys.
DAY 3. the Blue Mountains
Features; Jenolan Caves, Bilpin Springs Orchard and experience Homestay.
DAY 4. the Blue Mountains to Sydney
Features: Homebush's Direct Factory Outlets (DFO) and Sydney City.
4 Nights Grand Pacific & Blue Mountains Drive (Nature, Homestay & Dolphin Cruise) fr S$765
• 4 days car rental
• 1N stay at Old Leura Dairy
• 1N stay at Huskisson Bayside Resort, Jervis Bay
• 1N stay at Bilpin Springs Lodge with full breakfast
• 1N stay at The Sydney Boulevard Hotel with breakfast
• Unlimited Discover Scenic World Pass
FREE Dolphin Watch Cruise (Book by 15Oct)*