4 Nights Grand Pacific & Blue Mountains Drive (Nature, Homestay & Dolphin Cruise)
Tour Code: AU/SYD/NSW-GRAND
Travel From 01 Oct 2017 to 31 Mar 2018
~ 4 Days Hertz Car Rental with Max Excess coverage - FCAR (Toyota Camry or similar) / FVAR (Kia Carnivale or similar for 4A) *Airport Pickup
~ 4 nights accommodation as below:-
* 1N Old Leura Dairy, The Studio (Buttercup Barn for 3A/2A1C & The Milking Shed for 4A/2A2C)
* 1N Huskisson Bayside Resort, Jervis Bay in a Comfy Room (Balcony Room for 4A,2A2C)
* 1N Bilpin Springs Lodge including full breakfast, Graden View Queen Room (Family Room for 4A,2A2C) *Stay over MON-THU, SUN only
* 1N The Sydney Boulevard Hotel in a Standard City View Room with daily full breakfast (2 Rooms will be provided for 4 adults sharing price).
~ Scenic World (Unlimited Discover Pass).
~ Option to extend stay.
*** BONUS OFFER (Book by 15 Oct 17) ***
~ Discover Jervis Bay - Dolphin Watch Cruises - Tekin III (Departs daily, Duration 90mins)
|1A ||2A ||3A ||4A ||1A1C ||2A1C ||2A2C ||E1A ||E2A ||E3A ||E4A ||E1A1C ||E2A1C ||E2A2C |
|01 Oct 17 ~ 30 Nov 17
|As per itinerary
|1470 ||765 ||640 ||600 ||970 ||215 ||340 ||305 ||155 ||140 ||155 ||155 ||20 ||10 |
|01 Dec 17 ~ 31 Mar 18
|As per itinerary
|1485 ||775 ||645 ||605 ||990 ||215 ||340 ||305 ||155 ||140 ||155 ||155 ||20 ||10 |
Itinerary Suggested Itinerary (Admission fee is NOT included in package cost unless otherwise indicated)
DAY 1: SYDNEY - JERVIS BAY
Estimated distance: 3 hours 15mins / 198KM
Upon arrival at Sydney International Airport, pick up your car from Hertz counter at the airport. Proceed to drive via the Princess Highway onto the Grand Pacific Drive.
* Symbio Wildlife Park to witness Australian wildlife up close.
* Bald Hill Lookout for magnificent views. Photo opportunities at Sea Cliff Bridge.
* Nan Tien Temple the largest Buddhist Temple in southern hemisphere.
* Continue on to Kiama for spectacular views of plumes of water at Kiama Blowhole.
* Mingle with the resident Kangaroos at Pebbly Beach.
Overnight at Huskisson Bay Resort
DAY 2: JERVIS BAY - BLUE MOUNTAINS
Estimated distance: 3 hours 13mins / 243KM
This morning, join a Dolphin Watch Cruise in Jervis Bay to see whild dolphins at play. Following that, proceed to Southern Highlands for its heritage villages and fine wines.
* Take the M4 western motorway to the Blue Mountains. Visit Echo Point lookout for panoramic views.
* Ride the world's steepest incline Scenic Railway or take the Scenic skyway for views of the Three Sisters.
* Learn about Aboriginal Culture through traditional dances and performances at Waradah Aboriginal Centre.
* Visit Leura, a quaint shopping village to hunt for vintage treasures.
* Enjoy Devonshire Tea with Scones at Bygone Beautys.
* Take in the sights and smells of the huge eucalyptus trees - the oil from which gives a blue haze and the Blue Mountains its name.
Overnight at Old Leura Dairy in Blue Mountains.
Day 3: BLUE MOUNTAINS
Drive West to Jenolan Caves, the world's oldest open limestone caves. Explore one of the 11 caves on a guided tour.
Check in to your homestay for the day. Enjoy fresh fruit picking at Bilpin Springs Orchards: Pick fresh apples, peaches, berries and Nashi pears directly from the trees! (Seasonal activity: Kindly check prior to arrival)
Overnight at Bilpin Springs Lodge.
Day 4: BLUE MOUNTAINS - SYDNEY
Estimated distance: 1 hours 30mins / 96KM
Head back to Sydney. You might want to stop by at Direct Factory Outlets (DFO) at Homebush before arriving into Sydney.
When you arrive back to Sydney, drop off luggage at the hotel for check in. Return car to the Hertz city depot to avoid the pricey overnight parking at the hotel.
Free at leisure for the rest of the day.
Overnight at The Sydney Boulevard Hotel
DAY 5: SYDNEY
Check out of your hotel and make own way to Sydney International Airport for your departure flight back home!
Additional Information / Supplement
(Subject to change without prior notice)*** OPTIONAL ADD ON / PRICE IN SGD$ ***
|VALIDITY||CAR MODEL (GUIDE ONLY)||DAILY RATES FOR RENTAL FOR 4-6 DAYS ||DAILY RATES FOR RENTAL FOR 7+ DAYS |
|01Oct17 - 30Nov17||Group D - Toyota Camry Sedan or similar||93||89|
|01Oct17 - 30Nov17||Group T - Kia Carnivale or similar||112||107|
|01Dec17 - 31Mar18||Group D - Toyota Camry Sedan or similar||97||93|
|01Dec17 - 31Mar18||Group T - Kia Carnivale or similar||117||112|
|VALIDITY||Remarks||Price per ADULT per night in SGD$||Price per CHILD per night in SGD$|
|1 Adult Pay, 1 Child Free (Book by 15Oct)||Jenolan Caves - Chifley Caves Tour||40||30|
|1 Adult Pay, 1 Adult Free (Book by 15Oct)||1Hour Grand Pacific Drive Harley Davidson Trike Tour||265||-1|
~ Valid for travel to be completed by 31 Mar 18.
~ Airfare is NOT included in this package.
~ Confirmation is subject to room and seats availability.
~ Most attractions / tours are not operating on 25Dec - 01Jan'18 / 30Mar - 31Mar'18 (Check for details).
~ A valid driving license is required to drive in Australia, check for more details. Drivers must be above 21 years with 1 year driving experience else additional charge will applies.
~ All hotels in Sydney's city charge car parking facilities.
~ Strict cancellation policy apply once booking is confirmed.
~ Price for child is valid when sharing with 2 adults with bedding.
~ Payment may be made in Singapore Dollars by cash, NETS, cheques or Visa/Mastercard only.
~ Due to fluctuation on currency exchange, prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Surcharges (Airlines / Hotels)Above prices quoted exclude the following surcharges which will be collected upon confirmation of package:
Old Leura Dairy (Blue Mountains) for stay on/between 22Dec'17 - 16Jan'18
~ Peak Season Room Surcharge: S$80 per room per night
~ Peak Season Room Surcharge: S$105 per room per night
The Milking Shed
~ Peak Season Room Surcharge: S$120 per room per night
Huskisson Bayside Resort Jervis Bay for stay on/between 24Dec'17 - 26Jan'18
~ Peak Season Room Surcharge: S$30 per room per night
~ Peak Season Room Surcharge: S$45 per room per night
~ Blackout Dates: 16Feb'18 - 18Feb'18 (Rates NOT applicable)
Bilpin Springs Lodge
~ Blackout Dates: Every Friday and Saturday (Rates NOT applicable)
The Sydney Boulevard Hotel
~ Blackout Dates: 30Dec'17 - 01Jan'18 (Rates NOT applicable)
Jetabout's services consist of everything you need to book the perfect holiday. Be it a free and easy tour package, various all in tour packages, or a simple flight or hotel booking, or an exotic land tour, Jetabout has you covered for any number of requirements that you may have. Booking is as simple as filling up the fields of the electronic form for the respective service that you require from us.
Holiday Tours & Travel (Singapore) Pte Ltd © 2016
Powered by AWIOS