Gold Coast Tour Package
PROMOTION: Best of Queensland Journey
Embark on this road trip and discover the natural beauty of Queensland’s Sunshine Coast! Discover rural villages like Beerwah and tourist hotspot Mooloolaba. Hop onto a stunning scenic flight to the Great Barrier Reef (Lady Elliot Island) or go wild at crocodile hunter Steve Irwin's legacy, Australia Zoo or visit the world's largest ginger factory, the Ginger Factory & Super Bee. Whether it’s catching a wave at Noosa beach or shopping for local produce at farmers markets, Sunshine Coast’s rich offerings charm travellers from all walks of life!
Day 1: GOLD COAST TO MOOLOOLAVA - Australia Zoo
Nestled on over 70 acres of natural Australian bushland, it is home to over 1,000 native and exotic species that can't wait to get up close and personal to you!
Day 2: MOOLOOLABA TO HERVEY BAY - Eumundi Markets
Explore the local delights of the Eumundi Markets - Australia's premier artisan market, where there is something for the whole family among hundred of stalls!
Day 3: STUNNING SCENIC FLIGHT TO GREAT BARRIER REEF (LADY ELLIOT ISLAND)
Enjoy a gorgeous scenic flight enroute to Lady Elliot Island Eco Resort, a true coral cay island located on the southern tip of the Great Barrier Reef!
Day 4: HERVEY BAY TO NOOSA HEADS - Ginger Factory Tour
Drop in for entertaining rides, great shopping facilities and a whole lot of fun at the Ginger Factory - one of the Sunshine Coast's largest and most popular tourist attractions!
Day 5: NOOSA HEADS TO GOLD COAST - Harbour Town
Shop at the Harbour Town - Australia's largest Outlet Shopping Centre with over 240 stores including brand direct, pecialty retailers, alfresco dining and entertainment!
5 Nights Best of Queensland Journey fr S$1,330
• 6 days car rental
• 1N stay at Mantra Mooloolaba Beach
• 2N stay at Ocean Resort Hervey Bay
• 1N stay at Mantra French Quarter Noosa Heads
• 1N stay at Vibe Hotel Gold Coast
• 1 Day Admission to Australia Zoo
• Scenic Flight - Great Barrier Reef Day Tour
Receive BEST Restaurant Gift Card worth up to A$150*
Enquire Now Sunshine Coast Blog
Just an hour’s drive north of Brisbane is the sun-kissed Sunshine Coast. As Queensland’s most favoured ‘short-break’ holiday destination, it features spectacular beaches, picturepostcard hinterland villages and chic beachside resort towns. Not only is it a wonderfully diverse region with unsurpassed scenery and experiences, the Sunshine Coast is fast becoming one of Australia’s most talked-about gourmet destinations!
Sunshine Coast Must-Do Experiences
1. Be amazed with the Glass House Mountains: WAn hour drive from Brisbane, visit the craggy volcano peaks that dominate the landscape the landscape of the Sunshine Coast Hinterland! You can also enjoy hiking, rock-climbing and abseiling here!
2. Go wild at Australia Zoo: Go wild at crocodile hunter Steve Irwin's legacy, a 28-hectare conservation wildlife facility located an hour north of Brisbane! Highlights include the magnificient Bengal tigers, African rhinos and The Crocoseum!
3. Have Fun at the Ginger Factory: Learn how ginger is grown and harvested before tasting a delicious range of ginger inspired treats! The park also features modern dining, fun rides, an undercover playground, and is surrounded by acres of beautiful sub-tropical gardens and walks!
4. Swim with humpback whales at Mooloolaba: Between May and November, join an unforgettable close encounter of the humpback whales! Get prepared of breaching, fin slapping and water spouting whale action!
5. Ride a horse along the Rainbow Beach: WSaddle up and clippity-clop along the crystal-clear waters of Rainbow Beach with views of Fraser Island! Experiences include the Standard Beach Ride to unique Beach Full Moon Ride!
6. Savour local produce at Eumundi Markets: Here you can find over 200 stores - mostly run by local independant artisans - with all sorts of produce, handicrafts and food imaginable that you can buy home as gifts!
7. Pick your own strawberries at Strawberry Fields: Between June and November, swing by Strawberry Fields to pick your own strawberries or swing by the farm shop for pre-packed strawberries and sweet treats like ice cream!
8. Walk the Noosa Heads Coastal Track: Spectacular views can be seen along the track. You'll see coastal rock formations such as the Boiling Pot and Hells Gates. Beaches include Tea Tree Bay, a pandanus-lined sandy beach and koalas as well!
An hour south of Brisbane, the Gold Coast is an intoxicating cocktail of theme parks, beaches and entertainment options! BVenture 40km inland and behold the tranquil oasis that is Tamborine Mountain!
Gold Coast Must-Do Experiences
1. Warner Bros. Movie World, Dream World and Sea World: Hop onto the Superman Escape & the Arkham Asylum (be spun into a tizzy) at Movie World, have a shrieking good time of Dream World's new ride Tail Spin and join the queue for animal encounters and water parks at Sea World!
2. Hot Air Ballooning: Let the magnificience of the Gold Coast Hinterland take your breath away as you soar above the clouds in a hot air balloon! Float 3,000 feet above farmyards, fields, forests and spot little wallabies or kangaroos as they hop around the rolling fields!
3. Don't miss the Boat: Cruise out into Gold Coast's Broadwater with Paradise Jet Boating, and scream your way through over 35km of sharp swerves, 360-degree spins and high speed drifting on the water!
4. Skypoint Climb: Face your fear of heights on the 90-minute Skypoint Climb, the highest external walk in Australia and be rewarded with unfettered views of the whole Gold Coast!
Queensland's capital embodies the best of Australia with its cosmopolitan yet laidback atmosphere, vibrant arts scene, hipster hangouts and critically acclaimed restaurants!
Brisbane Must-Do & Visit
1. Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary: Give a koala a hug and hand-feed kangaroos at this sanctuary, rated one of the Top 10 zoos in the world. Get your fix of Tasmanian devils, snakes and crocodiles!
2. South Bank Parklands: eIt is quite a sight to behold the 2,000 sq m man-made Streets Beach in the heart of Parklands, with the skyscrapers in the background!
3. Queens Street Mall: Lying smack in the middle of Brisbane City and carry more than 700 retailers, shop for a heady mix of international boutiqes, flagship stores and Australian labels. Don't forget to drop by the heritage-listed Brisbane Arcade for local labels!
4. Story Bridge Adventure Climb: Get a spectacular bird eye's view of the city and its bay-and-hill surrounds from Story Bridge's 80m summit! Of course, you first have to ascend the steely structure, an adventurous trek for all fitness levels!