Gold Coast Tour Package
PROMOTION: GOLD COAST Promo Incl Helicopter RideThe attractions of the Gold Coast bring smiles to people of all ages and stages! With exhilarating rides, exotic animals and endless waterslides to help you cool off on hot summer days, join our Gold Coast Special Holiday Offers and experience a full spectrum of interactive entertainment!
Day 1: GOLD COAST AIRPORT TO SURFERS PARADISE
On arrival at Gold Coast Airport, transfers by seat-in-coach operated by Con-X-ion to hotel!
Day 2: SURFERS PARADISE - MOVIE WORLD
One day admission to Movie World with transfers. Experience first-class rides, action-packed shows, and join a world of fun in Gold Coast's Movie World!
Day 3: SURFERS PARADISE - SEA WORLD
One day admission to Sea World with transfers. Make friends with the amazing marine life at Sea World and visit a world of incredible animals, shows and attractions!
Day 4: SURFERS PARADISE - PARADISE COUNTRY with BBQ Lunch
One day admission to Paradise Country with transfers and Lunch. Discover the Gold Coast's hidden gem and create memories your family will treasure forever as you explore all that Paradise Country Aussie Farm has to offer!
BONUS: Sea World Helicopter Ride!
Book NOW & Receive:
- FREE Grab Credit (worth SGD20) per SGD1,000 spent*
- FREE Expandable Luggages (for DBS/POSB Cardholders)
Just an hour’s drive north of Brisbane is the sun-kissed Sunshine Coast. As Queensland’s most favoured ‘short-break’ holiday destination, it features spectacular beaches, picturepostcard hinterland villages and chic beachside resort towns. Not only is it a wonderfully diverse region with unsurpassed scenery and experiences, the Sunshine Coast is fast becoming one of Australia’s most talked-about gourmet destinations!
Sunshine Coast Must-Do Experiences
1. Be amazed with the Glass House Mountains: WAn hour drive from Brisbane, visit the craggy volcano peaks that dominate the landscape the landscape of the Sunshine Coast Hinterland! You can also enjoy hiking, rock-climbing and abseiling here!
2. Go wild at Australia Zoo: Go wild at crocodile hunter Steve Irwin's legacy, a 28-hectare conservation wildlife facility located an hour north of Brisbane! Highlights include the magnificient Bengal tigers, African rhinos and The Crocoseum!
3. Have Fun at the Ginger Factory: Learn how ginger is grown and harvested before tasting a delicious range of ginger inspired treats! The park also features modern dining, fun rides, an undercover playground, and is surrounded by acres of beautiful sub-tropical gardens and walks!
4. Swim with humpback whales at Mooloolaba: Between May and November, join an unforgettable close encounter of the humpback whales! Get prepared of breaching, fin slapping and water spouting whale action!
5. Ride a horse along the Rainbow Beach: WSaddle up and clippity-clop along the crystal-clear waters of Rainbow Beach with views of Fraser Island! Experiences include the Standard Beach Ride to unique Beach Full Moon Ride!
6. Savour local produce at Eumundi Markets: Here you can find over 200 stores - mostly run by local independant artisans - with all sorts of produce, handicrafts and food imaginable that you can buy home as gifts!
7. Pick your own strawberries at Strawberry Fields: Between June and November, swing by Strawberry Fields to pick your own strawberries or swing by the farm shop for pre-packed strawberries and sweet treats like ice cream!
8. Walk the Noosa Heads Coastal Track: Spectacular views can be seen along the track. You'll see coastal rock formations such as the Boiling Pot and Hells Gates. Beaches include Tea Tree Bay, a pandanus-lined sandy beach and koalas as well!
An hour south of Brisbane, the Gold Coast is an intoxicating cocktail of theme parks, beaches and entertainment options! BVenture 40km inland and behold the tranquil oasis that is Tamborine Mountain!
Gold Coast Must-Do Experiences
1. Warner Bros. Movie World, Dream World and Sea World: Hop onto the Superman Escape & the Arkham Asylum (be spun into a tizzy) at Movie World, have a shrieking good time of Dream World's new ride Tail Spin and join the queue for animal encounters and water parks at Sea World!
2. Hot Air Ballooning: Let the magnificience of the Gold Coast Hinterland take your breath away as you soar above the clouds in a hot air balloon! Float 3,000 feet above farmyards, fields, forests and spot little wallabies or kangaroos as they hop around the rolling fields!
3. Don't miss the Boat: Cruise out into Gold Coast's Broadwater with Paradise Jet Boating, and scream your way through over 35km of sharp swerves, 360-degree spins and high speed drifting on the water!
4. Skypoint Climb: Face your fear of heights on the 90-minute Skypoint Climb, the highest external walk in Australia and be rewarded with unfettered views of the whole Gold Coast!
Queensland's capital embodies the best of Australia with its cosmopolitan yet laidback atmosphere, vibrant arts scene, hipster hangouts and critically acclaimed restaurants!
Brisbane Must-Do & Visit
1. Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary: Give a koala a hug and hand-feed kangaroos at this sanctuary, rated one of the Top 10 zoos in the world. Get your fix of Tasmanian devils, snakes and crocodiles!
2. South Bank Parklands: eIt is quite a sight to behold the 2,000 sq m man-made Streets Beach in the heart of Parklands, with the skyscrapers in the background!
3. Queens Street Mall: Lying smack in the middle of Brisbane City and carry more than 700 retailers, shop for a heady mix of international boutiqes, flagship stores and Australian labels. Don't forget to drop by the heritage-listed Brisbane Arcade for local labels!
4. Story Bridge Adventure Climb: Get a spectacular bird eye's view of the city and its bay-and-hill surrounds from Story Bridge's 80m summit! Of course, you first have to ascend the steely structure, an adventurous trek for all fitness levels!