Broome Tour Package | Free & Easy Holiday Promotion
Things To Do In Broome
1. Walk or Ride along Cable Beach. As the sun sinks into the ocean, the sky lights up in powerful red and orange, Take a walk or ride on a camel along the pristine Cable Beach!
2. Go on a Pearling Farm Tour. Hop on one of the local tours to discover this amazing place has to offer. Learn more about the pearl industry and modern cultured pearl farming with the experts!
3. Hunt for dinosaur footprints. A 10-minute drive from Broome, set against a red rock cliff overlooking the azure waters of the Indian Ocean, has interpretive signs that describe its history, including dinosaur footprints preserved in reef rock that can be seen at low tide.
4. Explore rock pools. Bring the kids and explore the many exposed by Broome’s legendary low tides. It’s the perfect opportunity to find out more about the sea life which populate these mini eco-systems
5. Happy Hour with Matso’s Brewery. Must-try drinks would definitely include their famous Ginger Beer and Mango Beer. If you would like to tease your palate, give their ice-hot chilli beer a shot!
6. Visit Broome’s Courthouse Markets. Join the locals on the weekend from April to October and shop for crafts, jewellery and fresh produce or just listen to infectious live music. Browse the offerings fresh fruits and vegetables, fashion, handmade jewellery, and local art and crafts.