Sydney, New South Wales | Holiday Promotion
From pristine beaches to the awe-inspiring Australian outback, New South Wales (NSW) is one of the most unique places in the world. NSW Holidays are the ideal way to explore the State and enjoy stunning stretches of coastline, great bushwalks in beautiful national parks, and outstanding dining experiences in spectacular locations.
Sydney & NSW For Every Travellers
- Indulge in some of Australia's best gelato and pastries such as BlackStar Pastry's 'world's most instagrammed' Strawberry Watermelon Cake.
- Fresh oysters, crayfish, sashimi slices and all sorts of seafood at the Sydney Fish Market.
- Or meet the oyster farmers direct at Australia's Oyster Coast Trail along the NSW South Coast.
- Enjoy fresh local produce direct from NSW growers at markets like the Carriageworks Farmers' Markets.
- Take a road trip down the Grand Pacific Drive and meander along the dramatic sea cliffs of the Royal National Park.
- Discover natural rock pools and maginificient rock formations along the rugged coastlines north and south of Sydney.
- Escape the city and live on a beautiful farm stay in the Southern Highlands.
- Visit the breathtaking Snowy Mountains, where you can ski during winter or hike up Australia's highest peak, Mt Kosciuszko.
- Spot wild dolphins all year round at Port Stephens, Australia's Dolphin Capital.
- Meet local Australian Wildlife including koalas, kangaroos, and wombats at Taronga Zoo, Symbio Wildlife Park, Featherdale Wildlife Park and more.
- Swim with fur seals at Montague Island in the South Coast.
- Skydive at Wollongong and enjoy sweeping views of the coast from Australia's highest altitude jump of up to 14,000 feet.
- Quad Bike and sand board in Port Stephens, home to the largest coastal sand dunes in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Glide over the rolling vineyards of the Hunter Valley atop a hot air balloon.
Visit Sydney, New South Wales Videos
4D3N Iconic Sydney Special (Stay 4 Pay 3 Bonus) fr S$530
• 3N choice of accommodation
• Return airport transfers
• Full Day Blue Mountains Supreme All Inclusive Tour
• Entry to selection of 2 Sydney's Top Attractions (Sealife Sydney Aquarium, Wildlife Sydney Zoo, Sydney Tower Eyeor Madame Tussauds)
• Asia Sunset Dinner Cruise
PROMO: BONUS Night Stay + FREE Tickets to Sydney BlackMores Fun Walk on 16Sep'18!
1. Experience unique alpine culture and outstanding dining in the heart of Thredbo. Whether its skiing or snowboarding, building a snowman, tobogganing, experiencing the best of the backcountry or joining in on the iconic flare run. Thredbo’s got something to keep everyone entertained.
2. Farmstay in Bowral area including all 3 meals and farm activities with farm host family such as tour of the farm, feeding animals, collecting fresh eggs, seeing wild kangaroos/wildlife and star gazing
3. Visit award winning winter festival, Vivid Sydney (25 May to 16 June 2018)
4. Vist Canberra City top attractions from the Australian War Memorial to the National Zoo and Aquarium
7D6N Snow & Farm Winter Holidays (Canberra, Thredbo & Sydney) fr S$1,535*
• 2N stay at Pavilion on Northbourne, Canberra
• 2N stay at Thredbo Alpine Hotel with breakfast
• 1N Farmstay in Bowral are with all 3 meals and farm activities
• 1N stay at Rydges World Square, Sydney
• 3 Days Car Rental
BONUS: FREE Day to Day Drive Itinerary*